Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Hi, I'm Rachel Sklar, formerly of Toronto, lawyerdom, and FishbowlNY, now Eat The Press editor at the Huffington Post. As for tomatoes, they are filled with sweet and juicy goodness. Hopefully, this blog will be, too.
- I bid you a fond Dubai
- "Here's Dave Coulier and Nancy Kerrigan!"
- See, Larry Summers, girls CAN do math!
- Blonde on blonde (except when they're brunette)
- Too easy, and I wish it weren't so
- Avast, me hearties! Office Pirates sucks the bilge...
- A doomed, crazy game
- More deets on Cheney shooting, one week later
- ...and then, you know, I don't
- Sometimes - only sometimes - I have regrets