Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Hi, I'm Rachel Sklar, formerly of Toronto, lawyerdom, and FishbowlNY, now Eat The Press editor at the Huffington Post. As for tomatoes, they are filled with sweet and juicy goodness. Hopefully, this blog will be, too.
- Gettin' bloggy with it
- Tom Ford's skeevy, lecherous Vanity Fair
- Spinning Abortion and the State of the Union
- ''Fortunately, the vice president has got a lot of...
- Google + Chat = Invasion of Privacy
- Thoughts on the Daily/A Gossip's ruminations/Rende...
- Why Tomatoes?
- Fun With New Yorker Cartoons, Part II
- It feels like a news round-up post is long overdue...