Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Hi, I'm Rachel Sklar, formerly of Toronto, lawyerdom, and FishbowlNY, now Eat The Press editor at the Huffington Post. As for tomatoes, they are filled with sweet and juicy goodness. Hopefully, this blog will be, too.
- Liza with a Zed
- Harry Potter and the Welcome Lack of Magazine Pret...
- Tapping into the Zeitgeist
- Thank God I'm a Man
- Far be it from me to say "I told you so," but...
- Blog Synchronicity
- You can't make someone love you with a song
- Jack White is the new, er, White
- How Jane could cost Playboy big
- To Hell in a Hand(maid's) basket