Monday, March 20, 2006

Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia

This merits an update — since my last post on the subject, the international community agrees: Tomatoes ARE delicious! I'm giddy with joy to welcome my reader from Tallinn, Estonia (where I will forever regret not visiting when I lived in Stockholm) and also my brand-new friends from the following international cities (and provinces/principalities/states, helpfully provided by Sitemeter, which has so much to teach us):
  • BELGIUM: Mortsel, Antwerpen (is that Flemish or, um, Twerpish?)
  • MALAYSIA: Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
  • CZECH REPUBLIC: Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha
  • AUSTRALIA: Chullora, New South Wales
  • UK: Leeds (where The Who once played live)
  • JORDAN: Amman (or a woman, har har)
  • ISRAEL: Undisclosed location, but look at that! Readers from Jordan and Israel, united by tomato-love! Could we have stumbled on a diplomatic solution?
  • CANADA: Downsview, Ontario (Hey! Could you stop by Pancer's and pick me up a pastrami on rye?)
  • USA: Mountain View, California (oh, Google. I love watching you watch me. But now you can't pretend that you didn't know about this.)
By the way, if these hits are being generated by some auto-bot international web-crawler thing, please don't tell me. I will be crushed. I'm happy being at the center of my own little United Nations, even if it's just in my mind.

WELCOME CITIZENS OF EARTH!

(God, I really hope my humour translates. Person from Amman, please understand that that's just my way of making a joke.)