Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Hi, I'm Rachel Sklar, formerly of Toronto, lawyerdom, and FishbowlNY, now Eat The Press editor at the Huffington Post. As for tomatoes, they are filled with sweet and juicy goodness. Hopefully, this blog will be, too.
- Huge burn on MSNBC
- Let the Blue Plate Special shine a light on me
- No love for Tom Shales
- This guy's an idiot.
- That was the weirdest Oscars ever
- Give Nick Sylvester a break
- Tomato Plug: Love for Party Central USA
- Sometimes David Gregory Just Thinks Funny Things
- ...and Jon Klein's day is made
- I bid you a fond Dubai